Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Travelling Thru Life

I found a new blog this week - written by a travel agent in Tennessee - called Travelling thru Life.

Well it's not actually a new blog. Elaine started writing it back in 2010 after she discovered she was a Scanner - like me. She mentions the book Refuse to Choose.

Elaine also mentions a Scanner Daybook - which is means of writing down all the things you are interested in, and if you make a note of them, you can always come back to them later.

Kind of like Leonardo's Notebooks. And if you know me, you will know that I LOVE Leonardo's Notebooks. He is my Scanner role model. I even wrote a great Squidoo lens about Leonard's notebooks.

Anyway, that's why I love Squidoo so much. I can use it as my Daybook. I get to write a ton of stuff about whatever I am interested in, and when I am done with that subject, I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment